I delayed this post for too long and I’ve decided to talk about my wedding plan for this September with you starting from now.
I want to share about the preparations, the difficulties, and all the things related to wedding plan. I must remind you, although it looks so simple, but the fact, it’s tricky and enough to make you feel dizzy. Haha!
Well, I am not a wedding consultant, but I think I can help you a little bit about how the things get done while planning your wedding. Okay, first thing first about planning a wedding is making the plan:
- The Date: set the date and let the party begins. It’s best you can plan the wedding at least one year before the date you’ve set. It’s the best time to prepare everything properly.
- The Budget: this one is important since you will use most of anything for your wedding with money. You can choose a big wedding, or intimate wedding. Make sure your family got your understanding about this.
- How Many Guests: this is important to set your guests list and linked it to the wedding budget. The more guests you have, the more budget you have to spend for place and foods. Once again, make sure you convince your family about this decision.
- The Venue: where you want to hold your Holy Matrimony and your wedding party at. Indoor or outdoor, big place or small, and luxury or the modest one.
- The Style: either you want to make it traditional or universal. It’s important to set it from the beginning so then you can set the party fit with your style.
I think those are five questions you have to answer at the beginning of your wedding plans. Set the answer first then you can move to the next step of the plan.
For me, since I live in Eastern culture, mostly parents will interfere your planning decisions. This is the tricky one because all heads will stand up in what they believe it’s best. But still, final decision is in your hands as the couple who hold the plans. Don’t let this make you got a headache. Keep calm and carry on!
If there’s a wedding fair near your area, you can visit to get knowledge and information, especially about the venue and the wedding consultant. But if you like to set all the plans by yourself, you can find information about all things you need in wedding fair.
Next I will share with you about the planning that I chose for the wedding at first and all the problems come within. We’ll see you all again soon! Thank you for reading!
Remember, think interior design, think House of Smichi!