Although Valentine’s Day is tomorrow, but I guess I want to make an art project to celebrate one of the special day in February.
I am inspired by the Fifty Shades movie which in the first story, they played the I Put A Spell On You by Nina Simone as the first song for the beginning of the movie. Although I am definitely not put a spell on my lover, but I kinda like this song. It is about love and a bit about possessive thing for lovers.
Yes, I read the Fifty Shades stories. I think the books are bewitched me because once I read, I can’t stop and close the book easily. Haha! Basically I don’t too much in romance mood, but the story tickles me to read more. What a weird love story, I think.
Well, although I won’t celebrate Valentine’s Day that much because my lover is 300 something miles away from me, but I think I’ll buy myself a chocolate and read books while listening to my Valentine’s Day songs in my playlist. Here are some of my songs:
- Rachel Platten – Stand By You
- Jessie J – Flashlight
- Ellie Goulding – Love Me Like You Do
- Walk Off The Earth – Home We’ll Go (Take My Hand) Steve Aoki remix
- Coldplay – Adventure For A Lifetime
- Rob Thomas – Hold On Forever
- Michael Buble – I Believe In You
- M83 – I Need You
- Ed Sheeran – Shape Of You
- Michael Jackson – Love Never Felt So Good feat. Justin Timberlake
etc., etc., etc.
Thank you for reading! I’ll see you all again soon! I hope you have a wonderful Valentine’s Day tomorrow and have a nice day!
Remember, think interior design, think House of Smichi!